JHERF an independent organization, is a unit of CSIR. The JHERF provides support and services to education professionals and researchers around world, especially those from the developing countries.
JHERF is an association of scientists, researchers, professors, directors, managers, and engineers from various fields, including engineering, management, pharmacy, applied science, and mathematics.
JHERF helps researchers free of cost by providing research assistance and guidance with the help of its worldwide association members.
The organization aims at undertaking, aiding, co-coordinating, and promoting Research and development. It provides academic and professional guidance in the field of Basic Education, Higher Education as well as in the Technical Education Research.
Apart from this, JHERF collaborates with other national & International reputed researcher labs, institutions, organizations and associations for more efficient functioning and fulfillment of its aims.
Approved Projects for Research Grant
- Simulation and Animation of the n-Body Problem in Four-Bodies
- Development of a new low power Mashup That Transforms a Smartphone into an Assisted Vision Aid
- Fast plagiarism detection and analysis in given data.
- Design and development of JHERF based High performance low latency memory to peripheral interface
- Research based on low temperature properties of organic superconductors
- High-precision fundamental atomic, molecular and magnetic and electric physics
- Development of material and joint models for efficient Electromagnetic Simulation
- Modelling and design of new semiconductor laser sources for high-power operations
- High performance Glycated Hemoglobin Sensor
- Design and development of Low Power and High Efficiency DRAM
- FPGA based design of a High speed low cost Digital Fuzzy Processor
- Formulation and evaluation of combinational drugs
- Survey on biofilm production
- Research based on improved Decoding Heparan Sulfate Structure-Function
- Research into structural heart disease based on image processing and microwave.
- Researcher based on Linear optical processes and coherent control applied to imaging
- Low power high speed watermarking based on image processing
- Improve resolution factor in broadcasting by laser