JRF Publication provides a platform for publishing conference proceedings globally, both in high quality books and through the JRF Publication Digital Library. The book graphics are designed by skilled graphical designers to ensure a professional appearance. By publishing their conference proceedings with JRF Publication, researchers can showcase their work to a worldwide audience and gain better recognition. JRF Publication offers multiple access options to readers for accessing the published proceedings, including individual article access or complete proceedings access.
- We offer personalized and high-quality assistance in preparing conference proceedings.
- We help obtain all necessary registration details such as Copyright, Library of Congress, ISSN/ISBN, and other bibliographical information.
- Proceedings will be indexed in JRF Digital Library for better visibility and access.
- We ensure on-time and secure delivery of proceedings.
- JRF Publication supports online maintenance of the conference through an interactive website.
- Readers have various subscription options to access the published proceedings.
- Outstanding papers may be forwarded to the JRF Publication Editorial Board for possible publication in JRF International journals.
- We offer a wide range of media types such as printed books, CDs/DVDs, USB sticks, SD cards, and e-publications.